1 stick butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
2 large eggs
3 ripe bananas
1/4 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup chopped dates large dates chopped
1/3 cup pecans
1/3 cup sweet rice flour
1/3 cup millet
1/3 cup sorghum flour
1/3 cup potato starch
1/3 buckwheat flour
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp cornstarch
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Cream together the butter and sugar.
3. Add each egg, one at a time, beat well.
4. Mash the bananas and dates together and add to the butter, sugar and eggs.
5. Once incorporated, sift together the dry ingredients and slowly add to the wet.
6. Pour batter into a loaf pan.
7. Bake 75-90 minutes until you can insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clear.
8. Remove the loaf from pan and cool on a wire rack.