analytics

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Airport feeding

I dislike flying, a lot. I do not like any part of it except stepping out of the airport in a new city. (This is a giant perk, hence why I continue to do it, occasionally.)

Airports are pretty notorious about having large quantities of junk food, but I don't think I really noticed how bad it was until having to fly gluten free. My efforts to avoid dairy have only confounded the problem.

I cannot say how excited I was to discover that the Legal Seafoods at Logan airport had a gluten free menu. (It is modified; an abbreviated version of their "wheat and gluten sensitive menu.") An order of the fried calamari later (I never said I was above indulging in fried foods), I was one fed and happy camper.

Suddenly, air travel doesn't seem so horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment