analytics

Friday, February 19, 2010

Becoming a fan

I hate twitter. I loath it so much I refuse to even capitalize it as a proper name. With email, gchat statuses, Facebook, rss feeds and blogs I don't see the point of it. Yes, it has been really useful, especially as a means of communication in and about the earthquake and aftermath in Haiti, I just don't see the point of using it for day-to-day things. I like a well thought out article, that is longer than 140 characters, that is edited and well crafted. Perhaps I have never sent a text message that I thought worthy of displaying to the world.

All that said, I do think social media is pretty interesting and has fostered some great discussions and ideas. In the interested of maybe pushing NGR in that direction, you may now become a fan of No Gluten Required on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment