1 Stick Butter
1 tbsp brown sugar
7 tbsp white sugar
1/2 c. Sweet Rice Flour
1/4 c. Almond Meal
1/4 c. Corn Starch
1/4 c. Sorghum flour
1/4 c. Millet flour
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
Preheat oven to 350F
- Cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Mix until combined.
- Add in the bananas, mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients, mix well.
- In 3 additions, add the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Scoop into lined muffin tins. (It makes approximately 1 tray worth)
- Bake at 350F for ~30 minutes, but check on them at 20 or so. They are done when you can insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean.